Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Install Windows 7 On Asus H270






*i take no responsibility for what you do to your own computer and any damages you make to your computer* _____ directions before installing windows 7: you must disable fast boot and secure boot. I recently bought asus prime h270-pro. i usually am able to install windows 7 on my usb drive to laptops. but this time, when i do the same to my desktop, the computer prompts. I bought the hp slimline 270-p027cb with windows 10 64 bit installed. i am now trying to load windows 7 pro 64. back story: i had issues trying to get the install to even load. so i loaded an update forthe bios now i can get to the install screen, where it is asking me to select my languange and hit.












Installing windows 7/8 in uefi mode? i will be using screenshots from windows 8, but the important parts shown here are the same for windows 7 as well. 1) boot your installation media with the "uefi:" prefixed option of your drive as described above.. Asus prime h270-pro lga1151 ddr4 dp hdmi dvi m.2 usb 3.1 h270 atx motherboard maximize your connectivity and speed with integrated dual m.2 slots with intel